Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mon 11/17/2014 6:14 PM

Herro famiry!!!  we had conference yesterday with kaicho and the APs yesterday which is why my p-day is today.  This week was great!  We just as a mission reported to the Bretheren how many baptisms we are going to have as an area and our companionships number is two by the end of the year.  The pressure to perform is palpable!  We only have around 5 more weeks to find and baptize 2 people.  Yesterdays conference was awesome as usual, I love Welch Kaicho. we talked about using the BOM in our street contacts and teaching as well as how to answer questions better through the BOM.  

I am sooooooo glad that aunty Hela is back on the path and is working towards her celestial mansion haha.  Our family is a little bit closer to the heavenly reunion that i am working towards. PRAISE BE TO THE LORD!!!  

Nothing else really.  We are teaching 10 lessons a week and we have a little family of 3 a Mom and her two kids; one boy one girl who we are hoping to start teaching this week.  
i'm having fun and although its a little cold life is great.  

This weeks scripture comes from 1 Nephi 19:9

 9 And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it;and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him,and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men.

and the second from 1 Ne 21:14-16  

14 But, behold, Zion hath said: The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me—but he will show that he hath not.
 15 For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget,yet will I not forget thee, O house of Israel.
 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Oh how our Savior loves us!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment