Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 31, 2014 Email from Yee Chorro



Herro famiry!  
how is everyone doing?  I is doing good.  Things are pretty quiet here for me at the moment.  The comp has one more week from today which is madness unto itself cuz he is freaking out just a bit but its auight for now.  Our investigators are few and the days are spent knocking on doors.  

Transfer email is next week monday and i have no idea what is going on. 

Are there lots of pictures on the memory stick you are sending?  I like pictures of everyone and of my friends and such.  i can print nice photo paper pics here for pretty cheap and recreate the fam photo album with better quality pics if you send them to me on the memory stick.  

This week has been full of straight hard work and i am exhausted.  Luckily there are these like jelly protein/ vitamin/energy drink thingys at all of the convenience stores.  

This weeks spiritual focus for me comes from Jesus the Christ i forget which page and chapter but its in the peace be still chapter.  It talkes about how Christ lived the law of health however he never allowed the body to rule the spirit.  


I can do much better in making sure that my body never rules my spirit.  There are many times throughout the day that my body wants to do a pudge and sit in the middle of the road cuz im tired but i gotta keep working.  I want to sleep during study but gotta study.  

The lord is mindful of us and of all of our wants needs and desires and he will bless us as we strive to become like him.  The road is not easy and sometimes it is super hard but as the lord said unto Joseph Smith "bro come on now did 15 of your kids die and all of your stuff get taken and you had some cray cray disease and all of your friends ridicule you? thou art not yet as Job so check yourself home skillet" (may contain some non scriptural references)  

We have much yet to learn and we can rely on him more in our lives.   Anyways love you guys!!! i make a year in 2 weeks crazy huh

No comments:

Post a Comment