Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 17th 2014

Herro peoples!

I is good same, and the comp is also good.  We saw kaicho last tues which was good.  The weather is pretty sucky lately lots of rain and its hot and humid all the time.  The most spiritual thing this week was zone taikai.

 Kaichos vision is much different from zinke kaichos so there are a lot of changes going on right now.  We will probably get ipod minis in septemberish. This weeks happy moments were talking to some of my mtc district on tuesday and stuffs like that.  The moneeys is ok right now.  I ate jellyfish on thursday which was not very good. It didnt taste bad but it had yucky texture.  

Oh did you send the package already? I need shoe goo, my cole hans are dying but they are still good i just need some goo.  Anyways this week was pretty slow, lots and lots of housing.  I is ok tho.  anything exciting happen in the world? I got an email from Jaren so i gots to reply to that oh and garrett emailed me. hes in cali right now but he should be heading over to brazil shortly.  yea das about it lol LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Artsy pic....walking to the pad at marugame

No comments:

Post a Comment