Monday, March 10, 2014

Come Unto Christ & Be Perfected In Him (Moroni 10:32)

konnichiwa ohana!

Archery at Wakayama College







Moroni 10:32
"Yea come unto Christ and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness and LOVE God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace (enabling power) sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God"

I am doing good.  This past week was pretty hard but i'm fine no worries.  bdays kinda suck on the mission haha, it was a day of reflection and gratitude

 i kept thinking to myself "what the french toast" am i doing here? i could be helping my family or hanging out with my friends or at the beach surfing and then,  every time the thought would come to me: You are doing the Lords work. I am here laboring for such a short time in his vineyard for this the last time.  I am a servant preparing the fields for the coming of our savior.  
HOW GREAT IS THIS WORK! 
I dont need anything right now that i can think of.  The investigators are doing good and all progressing at their own pace.  we found two more this week which was cool.  Most spiritual thing this week was ZTM.  Our zone leaders are awesome. 

 Most fun was going to the archery range and watching them shoot.  Btw how did you see pictures of that? Hardest thing is that riding my bike so much has made my legs pretty beastly so some of my clothes are like skinny jeans lol.  The archery place is up at wakayama college. we talked to this random bro on our way up there and he said that we could come watch if we wanted so of course we did.  there were about 15ish college students practicing so we watched and talked to them for like an hour.  Pretty sweet day. 

 Last pday we went to kimindeta pretty cool i have some pics later.  Today is a chill day and then we are going to probably go eat a nice dinner for me and Dignam choros bday dinner cause viking was kinda cheepy but also free from a member.  im actually losing weight this transfer which is bad.  all of my stuffs are fine so no worries.  i ate some ootoro, some uni and some unagi on my bday from this little market place, was ono.  and no squirrel (there is a debate as to whether or not squirrels EXIST in Japan).
Love you guys!!

Entrance to Ookii Buddha Building (my mama is so so glad that i remembered to take pictures!)


Ookii Buddha, so zen!

Aloha Brah, das how we do!  LOL



Kireii Sakura

Sakura

The great debate: Did Yee Chorro gain weight?   Just a little i think...LOL
Archery at Wakayama College



No comments:

Post a Comment